2022-2023 Sessional Dates
2022 Fall Session
|June 30||Last date for special students to apply for Fall 2022 admission (spaces permitting)|
|June 30||Presidential Holiday - University closed|
|July 1||Canada Day Holiday - University closed|
|July 5||Last date for suspended students to apply for readmission|
|August 1||Civic Holiday – University closed|
|August 26-28||ODP200H1 Outdoor Project II (for 2022-23 Year 4 students)2|
|August 28-31||Combined ODP100H1/ODP200H1 (for 2022-23 Year 2 students)2|
|August 31-September 3||Combined ODP100H1/ODP200H1 (for 2022-23 Year 3 students)2|
|August 31||Last date for minimum payment or deferral of fees1|
|September 1||Last day to register without late penalty|
|September 3-5||ODP100H1 Outdoor Project I for 2022 incoming Year 1 students2|
|September 5||Labour Day - University closed|
|September 8||Academic classes begin4
Registration cancelled for all students who have not paid or deferred fees
Last date to confirm intention to graduate at Fall Convocation
|September 9-11||ODP300H1 Outdoor Project3|
|September 16||Last day F and Y term course waitlists operational|
|September 21||Last date to enrol in F and Y academic courses|
|October 10||Thanksgiving Day - University closed|
|November 7-11||November break - no classes|
|November 16||Last date for deletion of F academic courses from academic record and academic grade point average6
Last date to confirm intention to graduate at Spring Convocation
|November 30||Last date for special students to apply for Winter 2023 admission (spaces permitting)|
|December 7||Academic classes end
Last date to confirm intention to graduate in 2023
|December 8||Makeup classes for Thanksgiving Monday|
|December 10 - 20||Examination period for KPE and A&S academic courses7|
|December 21 - 30||Winter Holidays - University closed|
2023 Winter Session
|January 2||University re-opens|
|January 9||Academic classes begin4|
|January 19||Last day S term course waitlists operational|
|January 22||Last date to register without a late penalty for the S term
Registration cancelled for all students who have not paid or deferred S term fees
|January 22||Last date to enrol in S section code academic courses|
|January TBA||Deferred examinations from December 20227,8|
|January 13-15||ODP302H1 Outdoor Project3, P101|
|January 20-22||ODP302H1 Outdoor Project3, P102|
|January 27-29||ODP302H1 Outdoor Project3, P103|
|February 20||Last date for deletion of Y academic courses|
|February 20||Family Day - University closed|
|February 20-24||Reading Week - no classes|
|March 1||Last date for petitions which pertain to June 2023 graduation|
|March 19||Last date for deletion of S section code academic courses from academic record and academic grade point average6|
|April 6||Academic classes end|
|April 7||Good Friday - University closed|
|April 10||Makeup classes for Good Friday|
|April 11-28||Examination period for KPE and A&S academic courses7|
|May 22||Victoria Day - University closed|
|May TBA||Deferred Examinations from April 20237,8|
|May TBA||ODP301H1 Outdoor Project3|
- Failure to pay the minimum payment or deferral of fees will result in cancellation of enrolment in all courses.
- Required - These Outdoor Projects will be scheduled within the week (Monday to Sunday) preceding Labour Day.
- Choice of one of ODP300H1 or ODP301H1 or ODP302H1 for third year requirement.
- The first day of classes often varies across the three campuses.
- After this date, the late fee will be enforced.
- After this deadline a mark is recorded for each course, whether course work is completed or not (“0” is assigned for components of course work not submitted) and calculated into the academic GPA.
- These dates are to be held open. Special arrangements will not be made for those students wishing to travel or to undertake employment that conflicts with the examination schedule.
- Deferred exams from December finals will be scheduled during the last two weeks of January. Deferred exams from April finals will be scheduled in mid May.