2020 Fall Session
|June 30||Last date for special students to apply for Fall 2020 admission (spaces permitting)|
|June 29-30||Presidential Holidays - University closed|
|July 1||Canada Day Holiday - University closed|
|July 2||Last date for suspended students to apply for readmission|
|August 3||Civic Holiday – University closed|
|September 2||Last date for minimum payment or deferral of fees1|
|September 2||Last day to register without late penalty|
|Postponed - Dates TBA||ODP 100H and ODP 200H Outdoor Projects I and II2|
|Postponed - Dates TBA||ODP 300H Outdoor Project3|
|September 7||Labour Day - University closed|
|September 10||Academic and activity classes begin4
Registration cancelled for all students who have not paid or deferred fees
Last date to confirm intention to graduate at Fall Convocation
|September 18||Last day F and Y term course waitlists operational|
|September 24||Last date to enrol in F and Y academic courses|
|October 12||Thanksgiving Day - University closed|
|November 9||Last date for deletion of F academic courses from academic record and academic grade point average6
Last date to confirm intention to graduate at Spring Convocation
|November 9-13||November break - no classes|
|November 30||Last date for special students to apply for Winter 2021 admission (spaces permitting)|
|December 9||Academic and activity classes end
Last date to confirm intention to graduate in 2021
|December 10||Makeup classes for Thanksgiving Monday|
|December 11 - 22||Examination period for KPE and A&S academic courses7|
|December 23 - January 3||Winter Holidays - University closed|
2021 Winter Session
|January 4||University re-opens|
|January 11||Academic classes begin4|
|January 21||Last day S term course waitlists operational|
|January 24||Last date to register without a late penalty for the S term
Registration cancelled for all students who have not paid or deferred S term fees
|January 24||Last date to enrol in S section code academic courses|
|January TBA||Deferred examinations from December 20207,8|
|January/ February TBA||ODP 302H Outdoor Project3|
|February 15||Family Day - University closed|
|February 15-19||Reading Week - no classes|
|February 22||Last date for deletion of Y academic courses|
|March 1||Last date for petitions which pertain to June 2021 graduation|
|March 15||Last date for deletion of S section code academic courses from academic record and academic grade point average6|
|April 2||Good Friday - University closed|
|April 9||Academic classes end|
|April 12||Makeup classes for Good Friday|
|April 13-30||Examination period for KPE and A&S academic courses7|
|May 21||Presidential Holiday - University closed|
|May 24||Victoria Day - University closed|
|May TBA||Deferred Examinations from April 20217,8|
|May TBA||ODP 301H Outdoor Project3|
- Failure to pay the minimum payment or deferral of fees will result in cancellation of enrolment in all courses.
- Required - These Outdoor Projects will be scheduled within the week (Monday to Sunday) preceding Labour Day.
- Choice of one of ODP 300H or ODP 301H or ODP 302H for third year requirement.
- The first day of classes often varies across the three campuses.
- After this date, the late fee will be enforced.
- After this deadline a mark is recorded for each course, whether course work is completed or not (“0” is assigned for components of course work not submitted) and calculated into the academic GPA.
- These dates are to be held open. Special arrangements will not be made for those students wishing to travel or to undertake employment that conflicts with the examination schedule.
- Deferred exams from December finals will be scheduled during the last two weeks of January. Deferred exams from April finals will be scheduled in mid May.