2023 Fall Session
|June 30||Last date for special students to apply for Fall 2023 admission (spaces permitting)|
|June 30||Presidential Holiday - University closed|
|July 3||Canada Day Holiday - University closed|
|July 4||Last date for suspended students to apply for readmission|
|August 7||Civic Holiday – University closed|
|August 28 - August 31||ODP200H1 Outdoor Project II for 2023-24 Year 2 students2|
|August 30||Last date for minimum payment or deferral of fees1|
|August 31 - September 2||ODP100H1 Outdoor Project I for 2023-24 Year 1 students2|
|September 2 - September 4||ODP100H1 Outdoor Project I for 2023-24 Year 1 students2|
|September 4||Labour Day - University closed|
|September 5||Last day to register without late penalty|
|September 7||Academic classes begin4|
|September 8 - September 10||ODP300H1 Outdoor Project III for 2023-24 Year 3 students2|
|September 13||Registration cancelled for all students who have not paid or deferred fees|
|September 15||Last day F and Y term course waitlist operational|
|September 20||Last day to enrol in F/Y term course via ACORN|
|September 20||Program/Course Fee determination date (F and Y courses)|
|September 30||Last date to confirm intention to graduate at Fall November Convocation|
|October 9||Thanksgiving Day - University closed|
|November 6||Last date for deletion of F academic courses from academic record and academic grade point average6|
|November 6 - November 10||November break - no classes|
|November 30||Last date for special students to apply for Winter 2024 admission (spaces permitting)|
|December 6||Academic classes end|
|December 7||Makeup classes for Thanksgiving Monday|
|December 9 - December 20||Examination period for KPE and A&S academic courses7|
|December 21 - January 2||Winter Holidays - University closed|
2024 Winter Session
|January 3||University re-opens|
|January 8||Academic classes begin4|
|January 16||Last day S term course waitlists operational|
Last date to register without a late penalty for the S term
|January 21||Program/Course fee determination date (S courses)|
|January TBA||Deferred examinations from December 20237,8|
|TBA||ODP302H1 Outdoor Project3, P101|
|TBA||ODP302H1 Outdoor Project3, P102|
|TBA||ODP302H1 Outdoor Project3, P103|
|January 31||Last date to confirm intention to graduate at June Convocation|
|February 19||Last date for deletion of Y academic courses|
|February 19||Family Day - University closed|
|February 19 - February 23||Reading Week - no classes|
|March 1||Last date for petitions which pertain to June 2024 graduation|
|March 11||Last date for deletion of S section code academic courses from academic record and academic grade point average6|
|March 29||Good Friday - University closed|
|April 5||Academic classes end|
|April 8||Makeup classes for Good Friday|
|April 10 - April 30||Examination period for KPE and A&S academic courses7|
|May 20||Victoria Day - University closed|
|May TBA||Deferred Examinations from April 20247,8|
|May TBA||ODP301H1 Outdoor Project3|
- Failure to pay the minimum payment or deferral of fees will result in cancellation of enrolment in all courses.
- Required - These Outdoor Projects will be scheduled within the week (Monday to Sunday) preceding Labour Day.
- Choice of one of ODP300H1 or ODP301H1 or ODP302H1 for third year requirement.
- The first day of classes often varies across the three campuses.
- After this date, the late fee will be enforced.
- After this deadline a mark is recorded for each course, whether course work is completed or not (“0” is assigned for components of course work not submitted) and calculated into the academic GPA.
- These dates are to be held open. Special arrangements will not be made for those students wishing to travel or to undertake employment that conflicts with the examination schedule.
- Deferred exams from December finals will be scheduled during the last two weeks of January. Deferred exams from April finals will be scheduled in mid May.